51st Medical Group - Osan Air Base
The 51st Medical Group mission is to maintain and ensure medical readiness for contingencies by providing high-quality, Trusted Care for approximately 8,000 enrollees and 20,000 beneficiaries.
We are committed to operational readiness, outstanding customer service, and always delivering world-class health care.
- You can see for yourself how well we are doing.
- Click on one of the links to learn how we measure our performance.
- One measure is not an indication of a facility's quality. Sometimes a smaller population can make a measure move pretty drastically from quarter to quarter, so don't be alarmed if you see a dip or a spike.
- If there is no data included with the description of the measures below, it may be because your facility doesn't offer that particular service or treatment.
- Some data is reported every month or quarter and some is reported once a year. Occasionally, a measure is no longer used. But we continue to provide the data from past years as a reference.
- The dates we report data may vary by measure. Measuring quality, safety, access and patient experience requires time to ensure data is valid and accurate.
- We report the same Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) used by many civilian health care practices to monitor quality of care provided in the MHS. Before posting HEDIS data, a National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) certified auditor reviews and approves the measure process and data.
- We report some of the measures in Calendar Year (CY) and some measures in Fiscal Year (FY). Calendar years begin on January 1st. Fiscal years begin on October 1st.
- If you have questions, please contact the Patient Administration office at your military medical treatment facility or a beneficiary counseling and assistance coordinator