- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Aquatics - 50-Meter-Pool - MCAS Miramar
Aquatics - 50-Meter-Pool - MCAS Miramar
TRAINING LIMITS: September 14 – October 2
Due to military training, Lap Swim and/or Recreation Swim capacity limits may be reduced to 25 patrons per hour.
Max capacity is 50 patrons per hour with the exception of during military training.
Unit PT groups must reserve PT sessions through the Aquatic Manager [ via email ] at least 24 hours prior to requesting time.
Unit PT group capacity is 15 per group, allowing for two groups per hour.
POOL MAINTENANCE DATES:
The pool will be closed during the following period: October 31 – Mid December
The Water Survival Training (WST) 50-Meter Pool is open to all ranks. Swimming lessons are also offered in the summer for children and adults, who are looking to learn basic swimming skills, or perfect strokes and overall swimming performance. Lessons are also available in the summer for groups and for individuals of all ages. We also conduct sessions and clinics designed to maximize your aquatic work-out! Both pools are available for summer pool parties. Hours are seasonal; please call for information and schedule.
All patrons pay a fee whether they swim or not. No season or guest passes sold at this time.
|POOL FEES||DAILY FEE||10 VISIT PUNCH CARD||MONTHLY PASS||INDIVIDUAL SEASON PASS||FAMILY SEASON PASS|
|DEPENDENT (≤ 3)||FREE||FREE||FREE||N/A||N/A|
|DEPENDENT (≥ 18)||$3.00||$25.00||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- Season passes are valid from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Family season passes are priced for a family of five, which includes (1) spouse and (4) dependents.
- Additional dependents may be added for $5.00 per person.
We appreciate your continued patronage.
50-Meter Pool/Water Survival Training Tank
The 50-Meter Pool offers a wide-variety of programs for all ages, from children to adults. The pool also includes lounge chairs, picnic tables, and locker rooms with showers and daily use lockers.
- The 50-Meter Pool is a military training facility, and may be closed at any time to support military training.
- The 50-Meter Pool will be set-up short course (25-meters) during all 1100-1300 lap swim times.
- The facility will open to patrons no more than 5 minutes before the start of the lap swim. Please do not enter the water until a lifeguard is on duty.
- The facility will close 15 minutes after the lap swim is finished. Patrons will not be permitted anywhere in the facility at any time.
- Please note that all guests must sign a [ Hold Harmless Waiver ] before utilizing the facility. If the guest is under 16 years of age, the parent/guardian of that child must sign the Hold Harmless Waiver before their child can utilize the facility.
Questions on our swim programs, pool parties, and more information please call the 50-Meter Pool at (858) 307-4137
** For current daily use fee prices, please call the 50-Meter Pool at (858) 307-4137.