Body Shop Fitness Center-FT Belvoir
24 Hour Access is Available at the Body Shop!
Register your CAC card at the Body Shop from 5:30 a.m. - 8 p.m. Monday - Friday or 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday - Sunday. After registration, your CAC card will be ready to go immediately and you can start using the facility any time you like!
*Note: If you get a new CAC card, you must re-activate your card with Sports and Fitness to be able to utilize the facilities after hours.
The Body Shop is your one-stop-shop for fitness. Sculpt your physique with the Hammer Strength machines, increase your strength with the full line of Nautilus Nitro Selectorized machines, or improve your cardiovascular endurance with a variety of cardio machines.
- (1) Adaptive Motion Trainers
- (2) Cybex Arc Trainers
- (8) Ellipticals
- (3) Rowers
- (4) Recumbent Bikes
- (4) Upright Bikes
- (1) Matrix Spin Bikes
- (2) Matrix Step Mill
- (9) Treadmills
- (2) Power Racks
- (1) Olympic Platform
Youth ages 12 - 15 must be actively supervised by an adult while working out at the Body Shop.
The Body Shop Fitness Center phone number: +1 (703)806-3100
The Body Shop Fitness Center has new restrictions in an effort to reduce risks associated with COVID-19. Patrons and employees must adhere to the following policies and procedures.
- Active Duty and First Responders have authorized all sessions.
- Patrons must sign in with Name, Phone, and Email so staff can inform patrons of any potential exposure to COVID-19.
- POLICY CHANGE: All patrons must wear a face mask while in the Fitness Facilities to include exercising on cardio equipment and weight training.
- 15 patrons are the maximum capacity for the Body Shop Fitness Center.
- Locker rooms closed.
- Basketball, racquetball, sauna, and steam rooms are closed.
- Please do not hang masks on equipment.
- Must maintain a 6-foot social distance.
- Patrons are asked to line up outside front doors and wait for staff for entrance.
- Patrons and employees are asked to wash hands frequently.
- Must wipe down exercise equipment after use.
- Gym bags will not be allowed in the Fitness Center; changing rooms will not be accessible.
- Water fountains are closed; please bring your own water bottle.
- Lobby restrooms will be available. Only one person allowed in the restroom at any time.
- Fitness classes and all sports activities are canceled until further notice.