- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Columbia Dental Clinic - Osan Air Base
Columbia Dental Clinic - Osan Air Base
The General and Specialty Dentistry Clinic provides quality oral health care to adults and children over the age of 8, including X-rays and cleaning. Our dentists also provide a full range of specialty care such as root canals, gum disease treatment, and facial pain relief.
Care is provided by dental students and/or dental residents and is closely supervised by licensed dental faculty to ensure that you receive the highest standard of care.
- General Dentistry: comprehensive oral care and dental hygiene
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: wisdom teeth extraction, trauma care, placement of dental implants, craniofacial reconstruction and maxillofacial surgery, and construction of maxillofacial appliances to reconstruct facial anomalies
- Endodontics: treatment of infected and traumatized teeth in need of root canal therapy
- Periodontics: preventive care and treatment of gum disease and disease of tooth-supporting tissues.
- Prosthodontics: advanced reconstructive dental care for severely damaged teeth, including dental implants, crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Oral Pathology: consulting services and a broad spectrum of laboratory services for oral lesions. Treatment is also offered for oral symptoms such as burning mouth, dry mouth, and infections of the oral cavity.
- Urgent Care: walk-in care for patients with excessive bleeding, swelling, oral infection and/or trauma during clinic hours.
- Special Needs: a wide range of treatment for special needs patients
During your first appointment at the General and Specialty Dentistry Clinic, a dentist will briefly evaluate your oral health care needs and determine which provider is best suited to your care.
You can expect the following at your first appointment:
- A welcome packet with an introduction to the clinic staff
- A review of your medical and dental history and a brief screening of your oral health
- Dental X-rays as needed
At the end of your first appointment, you will be assigned to a dental provider or specialist and given a follow up appointment. At that appointment, for which an additional fee will be charged, your assigned provider will complete a comprehensive evaluation and discuss the details and fees of treatment plans that are specific to your oral health.