- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- El Caney Lodge IHG Army Hotel - Fort Buchanan
El Caney Lodge IHG Army Hotel - Fort Buchanan
El Caney IHG Army Hotel consists of 75 rooms in four different categories. They are:
- Deluxe Single (Queen bed, working desk)
- Deluxe Double (Two queen beds and kitchenette)
- Junior Suite (Studio with one queen bed and kitchenette)
- VIP Suite (Living room, mini bar, bedroom with one queen bed and kitchenette).
All rooms have a coffee maker, microwave, and refrigerator. Our on-post accommodations are convenient as the facility is located across the street from the community club and conference center and within walking distance from the commissary and post exchange. El Caney Lodge at Fort Buchanan offers daily complimentary Breakfast from 6 to 9 a.m., an on-post shuttle service, free wireless high-speed internet, a business center, guest laundry, free DVD rentals, and a kid’s playground. All of our rooms are pet-friendly, but an initial non-refundable pet fee of $75 is charged upon arrival, and, starting from the sixth night, a daily pet fee in the amount of $7 will be charged. Guests will also benefit from IHG’s priority club rewards program – members will receive a 2 p.m. checkout time when available and earn points for their stays at Fort Buchanan which can be used on over 4,400 off-post hotels worldwide.