Legal Office - Osan Air Base
We can provide assistance on:
- Wills/Living Wills
- Family Law/Divorce
- Consumer issues, identity theft, fraud
We cannot provide assistance on:
- Due to recent changes in AFI 51-304 (22 August 2018) we can no longer assist contractor personnel. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Advice on criminal matters/administrative actions (please contact the Area Defense Counsel at DSN 784-6774 if needed)
- Representation in Korean/Civilian courts
- Private Businesses
- LOAC Violations
Host Nation Legal Advisor:
- All SOFA-related criminal and civil matters
Office Hours Notary and POA Walk-In Services: Mon - Thu: 9 am - 4 pm and Fri: 9 am - 2 pm
CLOSED EVERY SECOND FRIDAY FOR TRAINING. For emergencies, please contact the on-call JAG through your unit First Sergeant.
Private Legal Assistance and Will Drafting and Signing Ceremonies: Appointment only
*NOTE: For Wills and Power of Attorneys, please visit the legal assistance website (https://aflegalassistance.law.af.mil) to complete your will worksheet and Power of Attorneys prior to your visit. Please have your ticket ID# with you when you visit or call our office.