Voting Assistance - Osan Air Base

M Updated
Voting Banner in Osan, South Korea
FVAP Banner

Installation Listings

Installation Listing Category

Geographical Address

Duty Station (or best approximation)
Public Address
442 Jeokbong-ri, Seotan-myeon, Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea

Contact Info

+82 50-5784-4044

Dangerous Voting Mini-Poster.  This poster is 10x7.5 inches @ 300 ppi and was created by Steve Ingram of the Air Force News Agency.  Air Force Link does not provide printed posters but assistance can be provided in acquiring posters through your servicing DAPS. A PDF version for printing on office printers is also available. Requests can be made to Please specify the title and number.


If you have voting questions, contact your unit representative or first sergeant.

Voting Links:

USAF Voting Assistance:

Federal Voting Assistance Program:

Osan Voting Assistance Office Email: [email protected]


About FVAP

The Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) works to ensure Service members, their eligible family members, and overseas citizens are aware of their right to vote and have the tools and resources to successfully do so - from anywhere in the world.

The Director of FVAP administers the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) on behalf of the Secretary of Defense. UOCAVA, as amended by the Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment (MOVE) Act, requires states to transmit requested absentee ballots to UOCAVA voters no later than 45 days before a federal election. Those citizens protected by UOCAVA include:

  • Members of the Uniformed Services (Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Corps)
  • Members of the Merchant Marines
  • Eligible family members of the above
  • U.S. citizens residing outside the U.S.

FVAP assists voters through partnerships with the Military Services, Department of State, Department of Justice, election officials from 50 states, U.S. territories, and the District of Columbia.

To see FVAP's overall mission, vision, and goals for the next several years you can check out the Strategic Plan.


Service Voting Assistance

As a Service member or eligible family member, you can vote absentee while living away from your voting residence — and your Service can help.

Talk to Someone Local

For in-person assistance, find your nearest Installation Voter Assistance (IVA) Office to speak with a Voting Assistance Officer (VAO).

Your VAO can provide you with hard copies of forms, assistance in completing the forms, and answers to any of your absentee voting questions.


Army Seal     Navy Seal     Marine Corps     Air Force     Coast Guard

Vote After a Move

Since voting materials cannot be forwarded to you at another location, it is important to let your election office know your address after every move and every year. The information you provide is the only way to contact you.

During your period of transition after a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) or deployment, get direct assistance from your Installation Voter Assistance (IVA) Office to guarantee your ballots can still find you. Visit your IVA Office when in-processing at a new duty station, deploying overseas, and returning from deployment.

If you're separating from active duty, check out the steps to make sure you're ready to vote when transitioning back to civilian life.

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.